Tecno Mobile, established in 2006, is a premium phone brand of Transsion Holdings. On November 19th 2018, it added to its already-long list of phones in the Camon series with the launch of the Tecno Camon 11. Currently, the C11 costs between N59,000 to N 65,000. At first view, the Tecno Camon 11 looks like an iphone. It is designed with notable features that makes it totally desirable.
- The body is made up of metal frame and plastic but it is not waterproof.
- It is available in three color options (Aqua Blue, Bordeaux Red and Midnight Black.).
- At the top of the display is a notch which houses the single front camera, the proximity sensor and the speaker grill. This makes it the first Tecno smartphone with a display notch.
- The volume and power buttons are all on the upper right-hand side of the device while the usb charging port and headphone jack can be seen at the bottom of the phone.
- The panel for the dual SIM card and micro SD is located on the left-hand side of the device.
- Turning the phone over, there is a dual camera setup arranged vertically at the top left corner on the rear.
- Also on the back of the device, towards the center, sits a fingerprint sensor.
- The Camon 11 has dual SIM slot with a dedicated microSD card slot.
- The Tecno Camon 11 comes with a huge 6.2-inch display with a resolution counting at 720×1520 pixels.
- It features an aspect ratio of 19:9 for an amazing viewing experience, and an 87.5 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- The device sports a dual camera setup on the rear, with a 13MP shooter and a 2MP shooter with quad-LED flash for taking photos under low light. The selfie camera comes with AI selfie, AI HDR, AI Beautification, and SI Bokeh. Selfie lovers can take a 16MP shooter with the LED flash on the front of the device. The front flashlight is adjustable for you to take clear images.
- CAMON 11 comes with the dual back cameras, which enables you to take impressive studio-quality photos. The highlight is that even in low-light scenarios, it can capture clear shots.
- By grasping facial information, with 500ms recognition rate, CAMON 11 can recognize your face and unlock the phone immediately. With face ID, nobody can unlock the phone except you.
- It combines human expressions with 3D virtual expressions through AR technology and creates dynamic cartoon images embedded in the typewriting which is convenient to use when chatting with your family and friends.
- The battery of Tecno Camon has 3,750mAh which does not take long to completely charge (2hours) and also lasts all day long. It has a 4GB lte to make the internet faster and easier to browse.
- With the AI Automatic Scene Detection, Camon 11 offers the various and right beautification effects to your images.
- This Tecno Camon 11 comes with Android 8.1 Oreo operating system.
- It hosts a MediaTek Helio A22 chipset with quad-core processors, clocking speeds of up to 2.0GHz. This is paired with an IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU for gaming.
- Tecno Camon 11 comes with either 3GB or 4GB of RAM. Both RAM variants have an internal storage of 32GB which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
- Tecno Camon 11 has a dual camera of 13MP + 2MP setup and a selfie camera of 16MP with LED flash to brighten selfies taken in the dark.
- It has a storage of of 32GB that is able to expand the storage via MicroSD card up to 256GB.
- It is nice to note that the Camon 11 supports 4G LTE for faster internet connection since 4G network is increasingly becoming more popular in Nigeria.
- Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth v4.1 and a micro USB port. The phone also has FaceID, fingerprint sensor, and supports USB.
Although Tecno Mobile launched the TECNO Camon 11 and TECNO Camon 11 Pro into the market last year, the Camon 11 Pro is a better and upgraded version of the Camon 11. It features some improvements in the chipset, camera setup, storage configurations etc. These advancements has made the Camon 11 Pro more expensive than the Camon 11.
More on TechGist Africa:
- Nokia 5.1 Plus Smartphone Now Available In South Africa
- Rwandas First Smart Phone Factory to Open in April, Tanzanian Mtabe Delivers Learning Content via App and More
- Huawei Penalises Employees for Tweeting with iPhone
- Phone manufacturers, Lava Technologies Enters Nigerian Market
- Samsung Unveils Industry’s First 1TB Smartphone Storage
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.