PlentyWaka has launched the beta version of its Mobile Application. The company released the app to aid users’ experience.
PlentyWakais a brainchild of Crowdyvest. The startup offers affordable on-demand bus service to Lagosian. Ina reportshared on the platform in August, we reported the modus operandi of the on-demand bus service and the launch of its app.
Three-month down its operation line, the on-demand bus service has revamped its mobile app to a more efficient version.
The beta version of the PlentyWaka App is offering WakaPurse, a wallet system. It also offers a multi-rider feature, and a better user navigation system. The beta version comes with a referral icon that can be used to refer people to the app.
The Managing Director and Co-founder Plentywaka, Jonny Enagwolor noted that the new app will enable startups to provide hassle-free transportation for Nigerians.
It will also provide space for further partnerships with bigger vehicles like Toyota, sienna and coaster busses to register on the platform.
Also, the new multi-users feature will favor users who want to take a ride with friends or colleagues.
The app is now available for download on the Google Play Store and iOS App store.
More on TechGist Africa
- Ghana-based CodeLn to Link African Techpreneurs & Global Clients via Tech Recruitment Platform
- Strive Masiyiwa & Melinda Gates Unveils Digital Manifesto to Boost Tech Transformation
- MENA generates $191 Billon from Mobile technologies & Service
- Lentera Africa Wins $5000 Innov8Agric Challenge Grand Prize
- Jumia Shuts Down ECommerce Operations in Tanzania
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.