QuickCheck, a micro-lending platform has partnered with Jumia and PayAttitude. The trio will provide collateral-free credit facilities to the majority of Nigerians without access to credit.
Many people encounter difficulties in accessing credit facilities in Nigeria. This is because most banks need to ascertain creditworthiness and demand for collaterals before providing loans.
The QuickCheck app was designed to solve the difficulties associated with accessing credit. For the past six months, QuickCheck has been the credit provider for the JumiaOne app, a top lifestyle subsidiary of Jumia.
The app lets customers purchase airtime, pay bills and access all Jumia services. The recent partnership with Jumia will provide customers with access to loans through its credit scoring algorithm. Customers can easily access loans via mobile apps.
It also partnered with PayAttitude, a multi-bank USSD and mobile payment solution for POS, web payments, ATM cash withdrawal, and person-to-person transactions. These digital partnerships will make it convenient for QuickCheck to make loans available to thousands of Nigerians.
More on TechGist Africa
- Plentywaka Announces New Route, Set to Increase Fleet in Lagos Nigeria
- Mozilla Partners German Ministry for Economics to Launch Voice Technology for African Languages
- Swiss Crypto Valley Venture Company Invests $75000 in SA PocketJam
- Cars45 Ventures into Ghana and Kenya Market
- Alphabet Inc’s Loon Signs Airspace Agreement with Uganda
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.