Paynas, an Egypt-based startup has emerged winner at the second round of the Seamless North Africa 2019 conference held in Egypt.
The pitch competition witnessed remarkable presentations by a number of fintech startups from far and near. Paynas received the cash award for its business model, that encompasses automated payroll payments with a multi-purpose electronic payment card.
Paynas is a cloud-based human resource management platform that provides payments and financial solutions. Founded by Mohamed Monir in 2018, the startup allows businesses to manage their employee’s payroll, recruitment, attendance, leave, performance and onboarding from a single portal. Paynas also provides organizations with Visa powered debit & credit cards for employees. Geolocation and geofencing features help employers to monitor the proficiency of employees.
Alongside the finance, Paynas will be meeting with the Central Bank of Egypt to explore means of support and speed up the launch of its application in the Egyptian market.
More on TechGist Africa:
- Naspers Foundry Invests $2m in Online Cleaning Platform
- Multichoice Showmax will Live-stream Bafana Bafana Afcon Games
- MAX.ng Plans to Invest $7m Secured Funds in Multiple Transport Technologies
- Nigeria’s Kudimoney obtains Microfinance Bank License, changes Brand Identity to Kuda
- Bolt Launches Bolt for Business in South Africa
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.