Microsoft has officially launched a single Office app for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The functionalities of all three apps can be effectively maximized in the single app. The Office application is available for Android users to download.
It can be used to create new documents, access existing ones and even scan texts with a mobile phone. It can also convert images to texts or tables, scan pictures into PDFs, transfer files from computer to phones, and to scan QR codes using Office lens.
The app was first released for testing in November 2019 but is now available for download on app stores. It works as a central hub for Microsoft tools. The new Microsoft Office app helps increase mobile productivity, especially when a document requires all three office products.
The single app is lighter than all three put together and saves memory space. The app is built for optimum mobile usage and offers an integrated experience for the user. Anyone can use the app for free without having to sign-up. Once logged in, you can access personal Microsoft documents saved on the cloud.
More on TechGist Africa
- Blockchain Crypto Exchange Startup, Bitfxt Raises $15M Fund to Scale Global Growth
- Google Abruptly Ends Free WiFi Programme in South Africa
- CcHUB’s Innovation Showcase Week 2020 Kicks off With a Bang
- Gokada Metamorphoses into Delivery Company
- Mobile World Congress 2020 Scrapped Due to Coronavirus Outbreak