After being chosen to participate in the seventh edition of the Flat6Labs Tunis seed accelerator program, eight Tunisian startups have each earned US$65,000 in funding.
Each participating startup will receive US$65,000 in equity funding as well as a variety of other services from the Flat6Labs network of experts, coaches, and mentors.
Flat6Labs is the MENA region’s leading seed and early-stage venture capital company, with more than 100 startups and a variety of startup programs.
Its four-month accelerator programs assist entrepreneurs in honing their business skills and providing a supportive atmosphere in which they can develop products, assess market fit, refine business models, and pitch to outside investors.
“In light of the current challenges that entrepreneurs face in the new economic world, it is our responsibility to provide them with a more personalized bid. Our software has gone fully virtual, making it more available to startups from all over the country,” said Yehia Houry of Flat6Labs.
The Eight selected startups are:
- Ahkili, a mobile application that links patients with psychologists
- E-stores Factory, a web platform that helps businesses rent and operate e-shops
- Hanoutify, a website generator that helps shops in the Maghreb area grow their online presence
- Ms. Marion, a ready-to-wear label for women employed in a formal work room
- Lamma, a web and mobile platform that reinvents urban movement for package distribution across an extended carpooling network
- Proservy, a web platform that digitizes an enterprise’s administrative and logistics management
- Reedz, a mobile application for Arabic podcasts and interactive book summaries in text and audio forms
- WeMove, a marketplace for regular gym passes, were also chosen.
Applications for Flat6Labs Tunis’s eighth cycle are open until April 21.
Interested applicants can apply here.
Read More on Tech Gist Africa: