AppsAfrica is calling on top tech ventures and startups across Africa to submit for the AppsAfrica Innovation Awards. This call is the last notification to all techies as the entry will close on the 11th of September 2019.
The AppsAfrica Innovation Awards do not only celebrate Africa’s best in mobile and tech but also showcase the best innovations in 14 categories. It gives its winners access to industry recognition, global publicity, and the opportunity to network with over 300 industry peers. The winners will be invited to join tech leaders, corporates, startups, and investors at the 3rd Africa Tech Summit Kigali 2020.
The award has records of Kobo360, Flutterwave, Farmcrowdy, Vodacom, JUMO, Snapplify, BitPesa, Domestly, etc., as past winners. Currently, it has entries from 30 countries across 14 categories.
The AppsAfrica Innovation Awards is scheduled to hold in Cape Town on November 11th, 2019 and the shortlists startups will be announced on the 8th of October 2019.
It is open to corporates, established ventures and start-ups with innovations across:
Best African App
News & Entertainment
Changing Africa Award
All entries are charged at $125 per category. However, Start-ups below 18 months of operation will not be charged but it will be subject for approval.
Interested startups can apply here
More on TechGist Africa:
- Microsoft Partners AGRA to Co-create Agritech Solutions
- See the Startups that Won the Johnson & Johnson Innovation Challenge
- Samsung Launches Galaxy Fold After a Four-Month Stall
- San Francisco-based Chipper Cash to offer P2P Payments in Nigeria
- Nigerian Government Commissions Africa’s Largest Off-Grid Plant at Bayero University, Kano