Mustardels Media in conjunction with Expoze Nigeria is set to empower businesses and individuals via the third edition of its Lagos Digital Summit (LDS). The summit is a gathering of digital communication experts, professionals and enthusiasts in the digital field.
Started in 2017, LDS aid individuals and businesses to harness the constant innovations in a fast-paced digital world. It targets Brand and Communication Managers, Techpreneurs, Digital Media Strategists, SME Owners/Managers, Start-ups, MDAs, corporate bodies, tech compliant and adaptive firms, and the general public.
Back with a third edition themed “Leveraging Digital Innovation & Story Telling”, LDS 2019 will focus on the use of digital tools for storytelling. The summit will also showcase how founders and business managers can ensure the relevance and profitability of their business in an evolving digital world.
According to Wale Adetona, Convener of the Summit and a partner of Mustardels Media, the summit aims to leverage digital to contribute to the development of entrepreneurs and businesses in Nigeria. He noted that LDS has been identified as an avenue to achieve this.
In his words “We have received more than one thousand registrations so far and we look forward to welcoming everybody as we are set to make their attendance worthwhile through engaging discussions, valuable insights and transformative ideas that would emerge from the Summit.”
LDS is scheduled to hold on Friday the 22nd of November 2019 at The Zone Tech Park, Gbagada, Lagos. The Summit will feature keynote speeches. One of such speeches will be delivered by Segun Awosanya, popularly known as SegaLink, the CEO of Aliens Media Limited.
The event will also be hosting facilitators like;
• Dr Yemi Kale, Statistician-General of the Federation;
• Nkemdilim Uwaje Begho, CEO, Future Software Resources Ltd.;
• Steve Yaw Onu, OAP/Actor;
• Franklin Ozekhome, Group Strategy Director at Insight Redefini/ Publicis One;
• Chuey Chu, MC/Content Creator;
• Jude Odia, Chief Operating Officer, Starcom Media Perspectives;
• Kayode Abass, Marketing Consultant, Brand, and Community Builder;
• Ized Uanikhehi, Co-founder, TORA Africa;
• Jubril Gawat, SSA on New Media to Lagos State Governor;
• Peace Itimi, Digital Marketing Specialist and
• Sani Michael Amanesi (MC Lively), Comedian and MC.
Ademola Adetona, Creative Director, Expoze Nigeria said: “A new addition to the Summit this year is a fireside chat which will feature the Statistician-General of the federation, Dr Yemi Kale to discuss how he was able to reform the NBS using digital innovation.”
Entrance to the event is free but registration is required. Clickhereto register.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.