South Africa’s ITR technology has announced expansion into Namibia and Mozambique. They plan to leverage the expansion to capture the Namibian and Mozambican IT infrastructure market. They will offer additional support to the existing IT customer base and foster lasting relationships.
The firm plans to support the initiative to drive digital transformation in Africa, by providing its partners and clients with solutions that will boost system efficiency, increase performance, reduce excess manpower and add value to end users.
ITR Technology is an IT company based in South Africa that offers full Infrastructure Monitoring and Management, Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management access to their clients. This enables them to increase the quality of service and uptime for their customer’s IT environments and company services. They are the sole distributor of ManageEngine in Africa. ManageEngine offers enterprise IT management software for service management, operations management, Active Directory, and security needs.
The company plans to boost its ManageEngine skills in Africa through a certified ManageEngine training program based in Centurion. They plan to transfer these skills to Namibian and Mozambican clients and partners.
More on TechGist Africa:
- FarmRanger uses Technology to track Livestock in Southern Africa, and we find that interesting.
- NIBSS Q1 2019 Financial Report reveals POS Transaction grew to 89 Million
- Helios to Invest $1.35 Billion Fund in African Companies and Startups
- Mastercard partners Samsung to Secure Digital Identity on Mobile Devices
- Latest Move to Improve Solar Electricity Distribution in Africa
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.