Kenyan Entrepreneurs: Havar Bauck, Preben Wik, Jesper Hörnberg, and Joram Mwinamo, have come up with the initiative, ‘Kaleidoscope Africa’ that will aim to promote the growth of businesses in the region. They aim the initiative for the entrepreneurship community in Nairobi with aims to discuss topics in all areas of innovative entrepreneurship.
The forum will gather entrepreneurs, investors and managers from well exposed international tech company to share insights on related topics that the audience will benefit from. Havar Bauck, Co-Founder of HotelOnline and one of the initiators of the forum said it will be the catalyst of change that will push the whole community forward.
The startup sector in Kenya has been receiving investments from Venture capital firms in recent times and the country on its own has been attracting investments with various innovations coming up in the country. Kaleidoscope Africa a non-profit initiative that was borne out of the passion for entrepreneurship, intends to optimize entrepreneurship in Kenya.
The forum is held monthly in Nairobi and the next edition is titled ‘The Understanding Gap: Kenyan Startups vs. International VCs’. It will focus on preparing Kenyan startups with means to attract foreign venture capitalists.
More on TechGist Africa:
- IMF and World Bank Launches Cryptocurrency Dubbed ‘Learning Coin’ to Study Blockchain Technology
- Nigeria’s FarmCrowdy Partners Livestock 247 for Improved Livestock Production and Trading
- ICASA Wants to End DSTV’s Monopoly in South Africa, Here is How
- Finplus Opens an Office in Johannesburg as it Plans to Expand Outside Kenya
- DHL Seeks to Ease Africa-World Transactions Using MallforAfrica’s Platform
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.