Ferrum Network – Nigeria’s early stage fintech startup partnered with TLG Ventures – Nigerian blockchain venture capital firm. This partnership has birthed Kudi.Exchange, a digital exchange payment gateway.
— Ferrum Network (@FerrumNetwork) May 21, 2019
Kudi.Echange is a digital asset exchange platform that has a wallet for users to manage their assets. The Kudi.Exchange and mobile wallet allow users to trade bitcoin and other digital assets without an intermediate. The user would be able to transact using Bitcoin/Naira or Ethereum/Naira pairs.
How it Works
Since the wallet will use Ferrum Network technology to transact, the user will be spending Ferrum’s token to purchase Bitcoin/Ethereum on the wallet. Users are able to carry out fast and inexpensive transactions over the Ferrum Network. He/she can withdraw assets to the original digital currency at any time. What more, the user can send real money to other people via Whatsapp or SMS at no cost.
Kudi.Exchange will be the first African platform to offer US Gemini dollar coin. Kudi Business” is an inbuilt feature that allows a user to turn his/her mobile phone into a Point of Sale System (POS) for transactions. It offers a secure means of exchanging digital assets and for sending money without transaction fees.
More on TechGist Africa:
- Microsoft Launches Africa Development Center in Lagos Nigeria
- Introducing Cortex Venture; Africa’s First Artificial Intelligence Venture Capital Company
- Updates following MTN’s Listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Kenya Unveils a Centralized Digital Economy Blueprint
- Facebook Shuts Down the User Accounts Manipulating Politics in West African Countries
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.