Nigerian based digital publishing company, Publiseer has been accepted into the Venture Incubation Programme Winter School 2018.
Since its advent in 2016, Venture Incubation Programme (VIP) aims at providing a supportive ecosystem to help African start-ups build viable and scalable innovation-driven companies.
Publiseer is a digital publishing platform that helps African writers and musicians distribute and monetize their creative works across over 400 digital stores at no charge, with just a single click. It has received several recognitions, including emerging a finalist at the Harvard Business School New Venture Competition.
Publiseer and other selected start-ups will have access to a range of resources including a co-working space, practical learning clinics, mentors, weekly check-ins and staff advisors, and a community of peers to learn and grow together.
The VIP is scheduled to hold from September 3 till November 30, 2018 at Solution Space, Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
The Venture Incubation Programme has supported various successful businesses, such as eating out app, Feastfox, the chat platform, Chat2Brand, the online emotional intelligence platform, Mygrow, and also the consumer neuroscience consultancy, Neural Sense amongst many others.
More Tech News:
- Vox Unveils Unique Cloud Backup Solution for Business In South African
- AUC Venture Lab Partners Temenos to Provide Sandbox for Egyptian Fintech Start-ups
- VC4A Is Now Receiving Applications for VC4A 2018 Venture Showcase – Series A
- Ghana’s e-Commerce Platform, Tonaton.com is Planning to Launch Drone Deliveries
- Ghanaian Agri-Tech Startup, Cowtribe Wins Seedstars Ghana
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.