LabEight* Africa has launched its program LaunchPad Spring 2021, which allows founders and entrepreneurs to apply for its program across Africa.
LabEight* Africa seeks to help local entrepreneurs with the operational and technical support needed to achieve socially conscious solutions while building a world-class local ecosystem, including business and leadership skills.
Participants at LabEight* Africa will benefit from the following services:
- Product development
- Founders/co-founders matchmaking with experienced CTOs/CxOs
- Personalized mentorship
- Business advisory
- Development and execution of growth strategy
During the program, participating businesses will receive the following services.
- CTO/CxO matchmaking to join the startup and the founding team of key serial entrepreneurs and established product developers.
- Individually tailored coaching and mentorship from the LabEight* team, 25+ mentors through one-on-one meetings like serial entrepreneurs and investors.
- Events in LabSeries: featuring startup-relevant subjects, like understanding the scale of the market, selecting a business model, and how to pitch.
- Exclusive Pitch Night: during which participating businesses have the opportunity to pitch founders, advisors, investors, and community members to an audience.
- Create relationships within each company cohort and the global LabEight*alumni group.
The 12-week program starts on 1 March 2021, with a demo day planned for 15 June 2021.
Interested applicants can apply here.