Vivo’s entrance into the Kenyan market is in a bid to meet the needs of the consumers by delivering top-notch user experiences. The company is actively investing in offline retail stores to enable customers to have a hands-on experience using the V17 Pro and other products.
— vivoKenya (@Vivo_Kenya) November 8, 2019
The V17 Pro has a total of 6 front and rear cameras that allow users to take good pictures. It is the first 32MP dual pop-up front camera smartphone that is introduced into the Kenyan market. Other features include the super AMOLED ultra-full-view display, 105 degrees wide-angle selfie, 4100 mAh battery, dual-engine fast charging, 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM.
The company aims to produce affordable and cost-effective innovations for consumers. More than producing smartphones, its existence in the Kenyan market seeks to create a positive socio-economic impact. Vivo also aims to open up opportunities for creativity and innovation through partnerships with innovation centers in the country.
It has set up a new customer service center in the Nairobi CBD and plans to launch subsequent centres in Mombasa and Eldoret in the coming months.
More on TechGist Africa
- Samsung Launches Galaxy Fold After a Four-Month Stall
- Microsoft returns to the Smartphone Market Via Its Foldable Surface Duo
- Visa Acquires $200 Million Stake in Interswitch
- Crop2Cash Wins Seedstars World Pitch Contest in Nigeria
- CBN Grants Flutterwave Super-Agent License to Foster Financial Inclusion in Nigeria
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.