The NINJA Accelerator Program is a 12-week acceleration program targeted at improving the ability of high-growth post-revenue companies in Kenya to seek strategic alliances and financing.
The NINJA Accelerator strives to provide strategic alliances, mentorships, and access to investors to Kenya’s high-growth post-revenue initiatives in order to help them grow their businesses and contribute to the country’s sustained social development.
The program is specifically designed to bring together expertise from both local and Japanese resources to ensure that participating entrepreneurs have a successful outcome.
In a post-COVID world, empowering creative, high-growth businesses in Kenya to achieve sustained and significant increases in revenue, job creation, and good community impact.
NINJA Accelerator is looking for 5 high-potential startups that match the following criteria for cohort 2:
1. A for-profit, post-product, a post-revenue company with at least six months of consistent revenue.
2. Kenyan office and operations
3. A full-time, dedicated founding team
4. A minimum of 2 years, but no more than 5 years of existence
5. Currently in a position to raise Late Seed or Pre-Series A funding rounds
6. A founding team that is committed to participating in all aspects of the program.
7. The business model, as well as the product or service, must be technologically enabled.
Targeted Support: With extensive tailored support, you can strengthen the foundation of your Kenyan business and prepare for growth.
Global Network: Learn from a global community of mentors, experts, and instructors for a larger perspective, insight, and best practices.
Strategic Partners: No other program provides you with the same level of access to Japanese venture capitalists, institutional and corporate investors, and/or strategic partners as this one.
Accelerator Program application opens on August 9th and closes on September 5th, 2021.
To apply or for more information, visit the website.
Read more on Tech Gist Africa: